Saturday 22 June 2013

All about Bottle Tower Gardens

Bottle tower gardens are amazing, they hang on walls and can be attached to fences. All they involve are  same sized bottles, compost, seedlings and a couple of tools.

So yes I am one day going to make one, for sure I mean how amazing they are! People grow lettuces to strawberries in them and I want to give it a go too. I've gone round and found great examples and collected some videos and posts together for you to have a look at.
This is Willem Van Cotthem who has a great blog that you can find here


He has numerous videos on his youtube channel with videos on container gardening with very clever results. If you want to see what a fully grown bottle tower garden here I have found a great example on his channel.
And here is the method on how to create a beautiful place just like that.
 

I can't tell you enough how amazing this is, and please share this post with your friends as they should know too! I'll keep you updated on mine but I will probably have to wait a few months to save up for more bottles. This is my favourite small space food growing idea too and I highly recommend you using it even on a balcony or indoors!

I'm going to leave you with another picture of a different idea. I'll probably end up doing a part 2. Now, those lemonades I brought the other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment